License Driver in US

There is a basic overview of this process for foreign people at the following link on the Internations (it is required to create a free account there) -

You can get your license at any office of the MO-DOT (Missouri Departament of Transportation). You will require some documentation ( The close MO-DOT office location can be found at


US Citizenship & Immigration Services - Citizenship Resource Center